FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Whilst we hope this never happens, if you believe your swimwear is faulty or damaged, please accept our apology. Email us on email@example.com with your name, order number and a photo of the faulty or damaged item. Our Customer Support team will work with you to issue a replacement in the first instance. Failing that, a refund will be provided.
In line with your rights and obligations as a consumer, we happily accept exchanges, provided you meet the conditions outlined below. Your order came with an exchange card, which you must complete and enclose with the returned swimwear. If you no longer have your exchange card, please download, print and complete the form by clicking here.
1) the swimwear must be in 'as-new' condition – unwashed, unworn and unused with any tags or sanitary liners still attached (where applicable), free of any perfume or other substances. You are, however, more than welcome to try it on – just keep your underwear on underneath!
2) you must post a completed Exchange Card and the returned swimwear within 30 days of receiving your order
3) the swimwear should be neatly packaged and well protected so it arrives to us in the same condition that it was sent. It is not necessary to send returned items in the gift box
4) once you post your item back, it is your responsibility to check your tracking number to see when it arrives to us. Ark Swimwear will not accept responsibility for lost or delayed items. If this is a concern make sure you take insurance out on your return postage
5) we will only accept one exchange per order. To clarify, we do not exchange goods that have already been exchanged
6) your swimwear should not have been purchased on sale or at a discount
7) you should allow up to seven business days for us to send out your new requested items.
1) fill out the exchange form that was included inside your gift box
2) if you have an account with us, ensure your details are correct – specifically your mailing address and phone number. If you do not have an account please create one by clicking here
3) pack the swimwear in a postage bag or bubble wrap - please keep your gift box - and post with tracking to: Ark Swimwear Returns, PO Box 1138, Manly NSW 1655, Australia
4) follow your tracking to determine when the swimwear arrives
5) if you are returning 1 item only
, we will send out your replacement after we have processed your return. If you are returning 2 or more items
, we will issue you a Store Credit so that you can purchase your new items in your own time. You will receive an email from us as soon as this is issued (make sure you save us to your safe list with your email client!). All items shipped for an exchange or using Store Credit from a return will be shipped via a standard service. If you need it shipped via Express, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
TIP: In some countries PayPal offers a service that covers your return shipment costs. If you paid for your original order via PayPal, please see PayPal's website for your country to determine whether this applies to you and ensure that you follow their guidelines.
RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT:
Prefer a return for store credit instead of an exchange? No problem! This is also a great option if your desired item is out of stock. Just fill out the top half only of your Exchange Form and we will do this for you. Your Store Credit is valid for twelve months from issuance. All orders placed using a Store Credit from a return will be shipped via standard post (not Express), unless you include a further purchase with your order, which we will then automatically upgrade to Express Shipping.
Ark Swimwear does not offer refunds unless goods are received in a faulty condition and we cannot rectify it.
Ark Swimwear does not offer cancellations - when you confirm payment, you are agreeing to commit to your purchase.